Our courses are increasingly in demand, so that Carrie has to work hard just to keep things going, in the best possible way. We offer scheduled and bespoke breadmaking courses for a maximum of 4 participants here in our fellside bakery, and we all have a great deal of fun on the day!
Summer is upon us, it seems, sometimes, even though our busy bees are struggling through wind and rain, but then everyone has to struggle to stay standing in the wind and intermittent hail these days. Carrie has worked out a friendly schedule for autumn of 2016. So, for the most delightful day out you can imagine, with all the bread you bake brought back home alive, enquire soonest!
- Saturday, 17th September, 2016: Flat Breads, Dips & Mezze
- Wednesday, 21st September, 2016: Scandinavian Breads
- Saturday 15th October, 2016: Sourdough Techniques (Fully Booked)
- Wednesday 2nd November, 2016: Italian Breads
- Saturday 12th November, 2016: Sourdough Techniques [Now Fully Booked]
- Wednesday 16th November, 2016: French Breads
- Wednesday 30th November, 2016: Christmas/Festive Breads
- Saturday 3rd December, 2016: Bespoke Sourdough Techniques [Fully Booked]
Typical course fees range from £90 to £105, depending on the cost of ingredients and preparation time, and we ask for payment in advance please. We keep our prices low trusting in the goodwill of our students not to let us down by cancelling — otherwise we should need to double our prices if we lose a place at the last minute.