We do hope that the government guidelines for opening all services by 21st June will come to fruition. The vaccination strategy looks to be pretty well in place by then, so it seems reasonable to try to offer the courses we couldn’t provide during lockdown.
These offerings, of course, are subject to the prevailing circumstances at the time, but are offered in good faith. We’ve tried to contact everyone who had booked with us for a course in 2020, providing a fair first opportunity to take up these dates, so some courses are nearly full now, as of this public announcement.
- Saturday, 26th June, ’21: Breadmaking for Beginners [1 place left]
- Saturday, 3rd July, ’21: Sourdough Techniques
- Thursday, 22nd July, ’21: Italian Breads
- Wednesday, 28th July, ’21: French Breads
- Saturday, 4th August, ’21: Breadmaking for Beginners
- Wednesday 18th August, ’21: Sourdough Techniques
Do contact us: email@example.com to enquire about these offerings, and we’ll hope for a delightful season of breadmaking together.