Sorry, we’ve to revise our course offerings after the delay in removing restrictions. Hoping that the increasing frequency of infections will dissipate soon, but as of this writing, they’re still rising dramatically.
Anyway, this is our new set of proposed dates:
- Thursday 22nd July: Italian Breads
- Wednesday 28th July: French Breads. [fully booked]
- Wednesday 4th August: Breadmaking for Beginners
- Wednesday 18th August: Sourdough Techniques [fully booked]
- Saturday 28th August: Breadmaking for Beginners
- Saturday 11th September: Sourdough Techniques [1 space left]
We’ve had so many enquiries, which are so much appreciated, but we regret that this season will be our last offering of breadmaking courses, as we contemplate a more relaxed retirement and adventures throughout Scotland in Harry Hymer (HarryCarrieAndMe.wordpress.com).